Monday, November 7, 2011

My first blog !!!! I am so happy to present you with my new blog "TOUCHTONEREMIXES AND OTHER STUFF" In this blog i will be posting
my remixes and also new music and dj related martial. Anywho !!!!! for my first post
is my brand new remix ROSCOE DASH- GOOD NIGHT I put this on youtube about a month ago and it took off like hot fire already has about 2000 views and growing by the minute!! The remix is like a brand new hip hop twist totally different from the original song (thats what a remix is supposed to be not a whole bunch of rappers on the same beat) On that note press play . Follow my blog Subscribe

Email ME 4 gigs
DJTOUCHTONE01@GMAIL.COM

THANK YOU

3 comments:

  1. looking good TouchTone. you are killing it man

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way i'm off Google+ and keep a low online profile, so it's good you are updating over here so i can keep up

    Peace,
    Blackwatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro ...you know im up in nyc now been here since june

    ReplyDelete