Friday, November 18, 2011

TOUCH TONE SPEAKS: JUSTIN BIEBER BAFOOLERY

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT TO JUSTIN BIEBER FOR THE DECLINE OF RAP MUSIC!!!!! HIS ANTICS ARE PUTTING BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH ABOUT THE MUSIC I LOVE AND GREW UP WITH


Never in a million years that I would have saw this coming ... Justin Beiber on HOT 97 New York Rapping GTFOH>..... This is some complete bullshit.... Especially when there are other artist in New York that would be way more interesting to put on that time slot ..... and to hear Cypher Sounds and Rosenberg co-sign this (obvious ludacris wrote this 16 for me) rap !! I ALMOST THROW UP IN MY MOUTH ...How do you let a fraud like that get on.. i dont know ....man im done !!! you judge for your self


ANYWHO!!!!!!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

(@DJTOUCHTONE)

ADD ME ON GOOGLE+

(TOUCH TONE)

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

(TOUCHTONEREMIXES)

FACEBOOK

(LUDWICK RENOIT)

EMAIL FOR GIGS

(DJTOUCHTONE01@GMAIL.COM) 

No comments:

Post a Comment