Friday, November 11, 2011

TOUCH TONE SPEAKS: ABOUT THE NEW AGE DJ VS THE OLD AGE DJ

HELLO WORLD!!!! Ever since I have been  on the Internet, I really gotten into digital djing and the big arguement is about vinyl and computer djing weather or not your a real dj
of not... etc etc etc etc. Now i have been playing in clubs in miami since the vinyl days up until the computer area. I  can really tell you that ever since I have switched to a laptop my back has been thanking me every night with a good night sleep ... The pain i went through carrying record crates up and down dj booths was the worst!!!!!!!

NOW...  The question is / Are you real dj if you don't have any records and learned off of digital equipment ?



My Expert Answer is:  HELL YEAH !!!!!!

First of all, music is inside of you .. If you have that feeling to play music  you will like to play music for your friends during a party, when your home, doing work every chance you get even if you are not a dj... and to me thats what a dj is ... I can not seriously stand here and say because you didn't learn they way i learned you are not a dj.... to me thats as bad as being a racist!!!!! Honestly I have played parties where I had one turntable and one cd player or just two laptops  and a mixer and i rocked them the same way as if i had 2 turntables...But i can say this if you have the chance to learn the turntables do it !! 

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU LEARN JUST LEARN

TOUCH TONE HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ANYWHO!!!!!!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
(@DJTOUCHTONE)

ADD ME ON GOOGLE+
(TOUCH TONE)

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
(TOUCHTONEREMIXES)

FACEBOOK
(LUDWICK RENOIT)

EMAIL FOR GIGS
(DJTOUCHTONE01@GMAIL.COM) 

No comments:

Post a Comment